lunes, 2 de junio de 2008

!!...'U were my friday'...!!

:::::::: Take this into my pocket brain

- I told u, she was going to break your sweet & poor heart.
: Damn!! Only a night full of sweet kisses... but why?'
- She's a slut & u know that... mmm but c'mon don't think in that, u'll be fine
: I'm not sad, it's just... the thing is. I think I like her too much but I don't know why, she's got something different.
- But she's not!!! c'mon put attention hey! watch out with the...ball.
Ohh damn, are u okay?' jejeje
: you're suck an asshole. hey take the ball...
- Hey, it's was an accident... don't look, don't look, stand up carelessly & walk straight. alrigth?'
: Is she...?' nooooo!! okay okay ohhh not now take me out of this place
# hey guys...!! are u leaving now?'
: In fact yes... We need to pick up somethings at the library, u know... books & more books, things to read, so I guess we should hurry up, don't u think?'
- Oh yes, yes... well if u want it I can go & pick up the books alone, it isn't a problem... so see u later guys
(- it's gone...)
# So, u want it to runaway... can we talk?'
: ...What do u want to talk, it's really clear the situation, don't u think?'
# U knew it since the beginnig , u knew that I was with somebody else. & I don't understand why are u acting like this?'
: okay... I can't believe, it's incredible, u're amazing u know that?' I guess u're gilrfriend already told u that.
Why do u enjoy playing with me?' is it fair?' tell what the hell it's wrong with u?' mmm u'll never understand
the situation that we have right here... scrub u!!
# hey hey...wow wowow wait a minute... Okay u know I came tu tell u something, but I can't see clearly that u won't listen this... u know forget it
: No, noo hey wait, do u think I don't care a little about u, do u think I'm happy to know that u just play with
me. Thank u for showing that a kiss don't mean anything, thank for lying me looking in my eyes... I though u were different but I was wrong, I don't know what was I thinking... I felt something when I was with u, It was so different... When u looked into my eyes & bit my lips I didn't know what to do... I just knew that for the first time I was in the right place with the right person... I'd never felt like this before. But anyway u have like thounsands of lovers... I'm just another person, another friday thank u for being my friday...
# Do u think I don't have any feelings. I'm not a robot, I don't know what am I doing... I got no words left
: It's over this time... so sweet & fair
# U weren't my friday... But I don't know, I don't know nothing, not know
: I know u met with her in the middle of the day & then u kissed me, well we did more than a few kisses but u know things that happen over & over again... I guess I'm Mr. Brightside... What do u think?' am I or not?'
# Don't make this harder...
: I hate to see u like this, making things that u don't like, but u leave me without options... It was only a kiss u told me that...
# Ohh damn!! Don't put me in this position alright....
: I don't need to read your mind... to know that I gotta let it burn now.


It started out with a kiss
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
Now I’m falling asleep
And she’s calling a cab
While he’s having a smoke
And she’s taking a drag
Now they’re going to bed
And my stomach is sick
And it’s all in my head
But she’s touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, letting me go

No hay comentarios: